RTS Ad

RTS Ad

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party '09

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

I was browsing some of my favorite blogs last night looking for inspiration and new projects to make with the kids, and I stumbled upon an amazing site called 5 Minutes for Mom. Their site is completely dedicated to everything "mom," and I can say that I browsed their site for quite awhile, and it's AWESOME! I especially love the "Mom Shops" section where they have a directory of everything you can imagine that is Mommy-made by work-at-home moms like myself.

Check out their annual Ultimate Blog Party for a HUGE (thousands!) list of blogs that you can check out - be inspired, make some new friends and maybe score some loot while you're at it (there are TONS of awesome prizes to be won!). Personally, I'd love to win #158 (A KitchenAid Stand Mixer in your choice of colors!), #11 (a $50 package from YouCanMakeThis.com), #19/#20/#21 ($50 gift card to Target - because, really, who wouldn't love free cash to a place I spend so much time at anyway!?), USC#58 (a gorgeous custom apron from boojiboo.etsy.com)...or any of these (Check out the prize list for the specifics!): INTL 41, INTL 61, 41, 104, 76, 89, 8, 16, 106, INTL 2, INTL 8, USC 77, USC 44, USC 16, USC 6, USC 26...or pretty much ANY of the prizes listed lol. What a fabulous giveaway! SO glad I found 5 Minutes for Mom!

0 comments: